There was an error in this gadget

June 14, 2010

hakuna matata

so.

earlier today i was flipping through the blogisphere, looking for blogs that seemed interesting enough to be graced with my comments (thus possibly gaining me more followers).

who knew that many people were that concerned with the 'war'?

i am, in actual fact, too uninformed to have any opinions on the subject. however, i do still think it's pretty stupid for a few reasons i probably couldn't hold up against an impassioned supporter. there are things worth fighting for, but they are few and far between.

on a lighter note, that is less likely to have me killed, i have this nagging suspicion that i am going to end up dying in a cardboard box before i'm 40. my career has already tanked and i'm only 17. fml.

peace be with you,
V

1 comment:

  1. thank you kindly for your comment, dear V! and yes, i'd love for you to join me for a cup of sweet peppermint tea and chat...!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete